1. BEHAVIOR – Timebox Escape explicitly reserves the right to refuse service, or terminate an active escape game, without refund or reparation for reasons that include, but are not limited to, the following:
a) customers appearing to be under the influence of drugs and/or alcohol.
b) customers consuming drugs and/or alcohol inside of the facility.
c) customers smoking and/or vaping inside of the facility.
d) customers exhibiting disrespectful, harassing, destructive, and/or any other behavior deemed inappropriate by Timebox Escape or The Falls staff.
e) customers not following directed safety and/or game play rules.
2. BOOKINGS – All bookings are final. Games can be rescheduled 48 hours prior to the start of the scheduled game. Please review our website for availability and contact us directly to reschedule for another date and time.
3. AGE POLICY – No persons younger than eight (8) years of age are authorized to participate in any of our escape rooms. This policy includes infants and small children in carriers or strollers. All participants between the ages of eight (8) and twelve (12) years of age must be accompanied by a paid adult participant. For the safety of all involved, no exceptions to this policy can be made.
4. WAIVER AND RELEASE – All participants must complete a Waiver and Release Agreement prior to participating in an escape room. A parent or legal guardian must complete the Waiver and Release Agreement on behalf of all participants under the age of eighteen (18).
5. PHOTOS/VIDEOS – Personal photos and/or videos of any escape room are prohibited. Cell phones, handbags, and/or shopping bags are not permitted in the escape rooms. Lockers are offered to secure personal items. A complimentary team photo will be taken and emailed at the end of the game to the email provided in the waiver system.
6. ARRIVAL – All participants shall arrive at lease fifteen (15) minutes prior to the scheduled escape game start time. Due to our pre-established booking schedules, no additional game time can be added to games as a result of late arrival.
7. REFUSAL OF SERVICE – Timebox Escape is a family friendly entertainment environment. We reserve the right to refuse entry and service at our discretion.
8. FIREARMS/WEAPONS – Timebox Escape follows the policy of The Falls Mall. No weapons of any kind are authorized on the premises, to include concealed firearms.
9. FOOD/BEVERAGES – Food and/or beverages are not authorized in any escape room.
10. LOST ITEMS – Timebox Escape is not liable for any items left in the store.